The total project fees are $2,650, additional costs around $1,250, with total costs being around $3,900
- 8 days hotel accommodation and food while on Inishbofin ($750).
- 14 days accommodation and food while on Inishark ($450).
- All transportation ground and sea transportation during the project ($350).
- Excavation and lab equipment costs ($500).
- Employing a camp manager/cook to prepare all food while on Inishark ($600).
Additional individual costs are likely to be around $1,250.
Items NOT covered include:
- Transportation to Ireland (around $1,000 from North America).
- Expenses for June 24 and June 25, 2016, days off, likely to be spent in Clifden ($250).
- Health insurance (required) for the duration of the project.
- Food or beverages beyond the three meals provided beyond the project.